All of a sudden
There’s a sharpness in the place where I see
And for a moment I feel dread
But nor to long
And I must solve the problem swiftly
The cause of that which bothers my head
I try deducing
The possible items that could be residing
An imposter inside my eye
Stuck to the lens
Now it’s the sclera, up, under the lid
Watering causing me to cry
Needles sharp an jagged
A little army attacks, seizing my concentration
No longer concerned about what I was doing
A spoon for mirror
To view inside with ease lets me see
With out the slightest intention of moving
Its wrongful arc
Combined as one with the roundness of the ball
I try softly rubbing with the first finger’s tip
To no avail
And my companion questions my facial expression
Lid ajar and air rushes from those friendly lips
All is well
Copyright 2007 Maiku
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sepia.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment